Although the fast and fierce dragon boating racing will be the main event, there will be heaps of onshore action at the Dragons Abreast Festival including:
1.Healthspace Clinics - offering massages, treatments and consultations by Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors. All treatments by way of donation (minimum $5).
2. Team Elite - who will have your online orders ready to collect and will have stock for sale on the day - get there early to avoid disappointment.
3. Typhoon8 - what's a DA Festival without the lovely Fred and Amy Kong? Go and grab some great dragon boat merchandise and equipment - you'll always get a smile from the Kongs!
4. Red Fern Lingerie - a Sponsor of our Festival. Beautiful lingerie created by a breast cancer survivor for survivors. Go and see Tina and grab some sexy numbers...
5. Dragons Abreast Australia will be selling merchandise, raffle tickets, providing information and having our famous tattoo station. Come and say g'day to the friendly DAA team.
6. JPX2 - John and Jules need no introduction to most of you. Despite moving to North Queensland recently they continue to support DAA and the Festival so go and say g'day and grab some great merchandise and dragon boat gear.
7. Evexia - who help people diagnosed with cancer to recover from their treatment by providing them with Survivorship Care Plans through face to face care. Pop over and see Dr Di a Medical Oncologist of 15 years for some advice.
8. Strokeside Designs - beautiful paddling and rowing jewellery designed by Athletes, handcrafted in New York and enjoyed Worldwide. Pop in and see Dom and see what pieces you can take home with you.
The stalls will be located behind the corporate tents adjacent to the fountain on the Western Promenade.
What a great variety - bring your money bags!
Dragons Abreast Australia is sponsored by Specialised Therapeutics Australia, an international biopharmaceutical company with strategic focus and expertise in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
With the highest professional and ethical standards, Specialised Therapeutics Australia commercialise therapies and technologies that uniquely fulfil the unmet medical needs of the community.
Quality and affordable sporting apparel. Provider of our DAA jackets, with a percentage of proceeds being donated to Dragons Abreast.
Happy Breast Balm and the Ultimate Breast Care Routine aims to inspire and encourage women to get in touch with their breasts, give them some regular TLC and really get to know them.
The balm aims to help in a breast care routine that stimulates the lymphatic system which may clear and detox the many lymph vessels within breast tissue, improve blood flow and affirm daily health, well-being and gratitude for life.
Use Code 'breastcareoct20' during October for 20% off all online sales.
Amoena - supporting women’s confidence after breast cancer and throughout life.
As the world leader in research and manufacture of breast forms our story began 43 years and has expanded into 82 countries.
In recent years Amoena have incorporated cooling technology (Comfort+) into the breast forms. Lingerie has evolved from basic pocketed bra to high fashion French inspired lingerie.